Philippine Geothermal Production Company, Inc. (the “Philippine Geothermal”) is committed to protecting information in http://www.pgpc.com.ph (the “Site”) and safeguarding against its unauthorized use or disclosure. All information posted on the Site is company property. Information misuse will be subject to applicable laws and company policies. Philippine Geothermal may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. This policy took effect on 31 January 2016.
- Philippine Geothermal is committed to using all reasonable efforts to ensure that all information posted on the Site is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of information posted, Philippine Geothermal has put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information posted on the Site.
- Links to other websites
- The Site may contain links to other websites of interest or relevance.
- Philippine Geothermal has no control over, and is not responsible for, the protection and privacy of any information that you provide while visiting other websites. Such websites are not governed by this privacy statement.
- Data Protection
- Personal identifiable information (the “PII”) you provide in the Site will be used as part of the recruitment process of Philippine Geothermal and/or for potential employment. Your PII will be stored and processed for the purpose of registration, application, and selection process of Philippine Geothermal, unless otherwise indicated. Upon completion of the application process, your PII will be stored and processed in connection with any employment, placement or future vacancies such as but not limited to potential candidate identification, unless otherwise indicated.
- Collected PII will be controlled by Philippine Geothermal and may be disclosed to third party organizations providing recruitment administration or other company relevant services.
- By submitting your PII and application form, you:
- Declare that all information given is complete and true;
- Are giving consent for Philippine Geothermal to process all information provided in the registration, application form, and resume; and
- PII of candidates will be retained by Philippine Geothermal for a period of two years for the purposes described above. By submitting your application form and resume, you consent to the retention of your PII. Candidates are encouraged to update their data when applicable.
- Limitations and exclusions of liability
- In no event shall Philippine Geothermal be liable for any losses and/or damages of whatsoever form in connection with the use of the Site.
- In the event of information, including PII, leaked due to security breach, you agree to defend, hold harmless and indemnify Philippine Geothermal, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to the Site from and against all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorney’s fees that might be incurred by you or any other person accessing the Site, regardless of fault or negligence.