Philippine Geothermal Production Company, Inc. (PGPC) places the highest value on safety, health of its workforce, and on the protection of the environment. Our vision for operational excellence supports our corporate vision to be the leading geothermal energy company recognized for world-class performance. We adhere, and are committed, to meeting our OE Objectives.
To be recognized for world-class performance in the areas of safety, health, environment, reliability, and efficiency.
- Achieve an incident-and-injury-free operation
- Achieve zero injury and zero incident in the areas of Health, Environment, and Safety
- Achieve zero loss of containment and zero spill in the areas of Process Safety
- Achieve zero unplanned losses in the areas of Reliability and Efficiency
- All incidents, including injuries, occupational illnesses, fires, damage to the environment, and others, can be prevented.
- Workplace hazards can be controlled.
- Training and personnel competency is essential.
- Working safely is a condition of employment.
- Improving Health, Environment, and Safety performance is good business.
- Everybody has the responsibility and the authority to stop any work activity whenever they see an unsafe act or condition.
As a good corporate citizen, PGPC is committed to the well-being of our workforce, people living in communities near our facilities, and the environment.
We assess the health, environmental, and safety risks of our operations and put into action a management system to systematically manage these risks.
Leadership at all levels promotes a culture of excellence in Health, Environment, and Safety consistent with our corporate vision and values.